When he isn't seeking out the best bacon and eggs in the city and spending time with his daughter, he's renovating residential properties and running a successful design firm. Read on to find out 16 fun facts about funny-man Rob!
1. What was your first job?
I mowed neighbours lawns every summer.
2. What’s your dream vacation?
An island in Tahiti somewhere.
I have fans?
3. What are your favourite pizza toppings?
San Giorgio with anchovies at Terroni (yes, anchovies).
4. Do you have siblings? If so, how many?
I have two brothers and two sisters.
5. What was the last book you read?
The last book I read was ‘Lets Explore Diabetes With Owls’ by Davis Sedaris.
6. Cats or dogs?
Dogs – cats are shifty.
7.What’s a movie you can watch over and over again?
Gladiator – don’t know why, I don’t even really like action movies.
8. What was the last thing you bought for your home?
A Hula Girl lamp.
9. Coffee or tea?
Tea, did you just meet me?
10. What’s your favourite ’90s jam/band or artist?
90’s? Try 80’s – Roxy Music and the Clash.
11. Sweet or salty?
Shouldn’t have to choose.
12. Wayback playback: how did you feel the first day of your first time shooting for HGTV Canada?
Confused as hell, kept talking with my back to the camera, still do I think.
13. What’s your favourite holiday?
On the beach in Barbados.
14. What’s a guilty pleasure that would surprise your fans?
I have fans?
15. What’s your favourite season and why?
Spring and fall, it’s the anticipation that the season is changing.
16. What’s your favourite way to relax?
Filling out questionnaires.